Cyber and the C-Suite: What Top Management Needs to Know About Cybersecurity
What would one cyber breach do to your financial institution? How would your senior management team respond? This program will explain the responsibilities of executives and board members when it comes cybersecurity and disaster recovery resiliency.
- The risk posed by third-party vendors & why they must be managed
- The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- Risk management as prevention
- Best practices for vendor due diligence rules and contract management
- How to work with your regulatory agency both during and between your exam cycles
- The operational, financial, and reputation risk costs of a cyber breach are staggering, making attendance for your financial institution’s C-suite essential.
Sponsored by: Ncontracts
Michael Carpenter, CAMS, NCRM, NCCO
Vice President, Risk Management, Ncontracts
Michael Carpenter comes to Ncontracts after having built solid expertise in all facets of risk management throughout his 20+ year career. He has built and run programs such as Board of Director training/reporting, BSA/AML, ID theft and red flags, information security, compliance management systems and more – making him an indispensable resource in helping bankers understand the need for third-party and risk management. Mr. Carpenter has worked in both small community financial institutions and larger institutions such as KeyBank and Chase Bank.